Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 0.8007 High Feb 25 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: 0.7924 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 2: 0.7891/95 High May 10 / 76.4% of the Feb 25 - Apr 1 sell-off
- RES 1: 0.7813/46 High May 18 / High May 12
- PRICE: 0.7747 @ 15:55 BST May 24
- SUP 1: 0.7688 Low May 13
- SUP 2: 0.7675 Low May 4 and key support
- SUP 3: 0.7635 Low Apr 14
- SUP 4: 0.7586 Low Apr 13
AUDUSD traded lower Friday but remains within its recent range. A bearish theme dominates following the recent move lower to 0.7688 on May 13. A firm support zone has been defined at 0.7688-75, the latter is the May 4 low. Clearance of this zone would strengthen a bearish case and signal scope for a deeper pullback towards 0.7586, the Apr 13 low. Initial firm resistance is at 0.7813, May 18 high ahead of the key resistance at 0.7891, May 10 high.