Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.9085 High Jan 6
- RES 3: 0.8924/96 50-day EMA / High Jan 12
- RES 2: 0.8853/0.8925 20-day EMA / High Jan 18 and key resistance
- RES 1: 0.8840 High Feb 4
- PRICE: 0.8765 @ 06:17 GMT Feb 9
- SUP 1: 0.8711 Low May 11, 2020
- SUP 2: 0.8691 Low May 5, 2020
- SUP 3: 0.8671 Low Apr 30, 2020 and a key support
- SUP 4: 0.8638 2.0% 10-dma envelope
EURGBP remains bearish following last week's extension lower with price trading closer to recent lows. Moving average conditions are also in a bear condition and this reinforces the current trend set-up. The focus is on 0.8711 next, May 11, 2020 low with scope too for a breach of the 0.8700 handle. On the upside, initial resistance is at 0.8840. A breach of this level would signal scope for a stronger corrective bounce.