Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: *** Below gives key levels of markets at the start of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 285.83 points at 21651.11
- ASX 200 up 16.031 points at 5958.9
- JGB 10-Yr future down 3 ticks at 150.94, yield up 0.4bp at 0.054%
- Aussie 3-Yr future down 2 ticks at 97.875, yield up 1.4bp at 2.091%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 0.5 ticks at 97.215, yield down 0.8bp at 2.795%
- US 10-Yr future down 1+ ticks at 120.04, yield up 1.46bp at 2.8717%
- WTI crude up $0.19 at $60.31, Gold down $1.01 at $1320.98
- USDJPY up 14 pips at 106.36
* SOUTH KOREA SAYS THAT TRUMP WILL MEET WITH NORTH KOREA'S KIM "BY MAY"
* TRUMP'S TARIFFS TO BE IMPLEMENTED, CANADA & MEXICO TO GAIN INDEFINITE
* ECB IS SAID TO ASSUME FINAL QE PUSH TOTALING EUR 30BLN
* UK OFFICIALS ARE SAID TO SEE NO BREXIT DEAL TILL NEXT YEAR