Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: *** Below gives key levels of markets at the start of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 437.68 points at 21907.82
- ASX 200 up 50.467 points at 6013.7
- JGB 10-Yr future down 0 ticks at 151, yield down 0.1bp at 0.052%
- Aussie 3-Yr future down 3.5 ticks at 97.845, yield up 2.8bp at 2.12%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 3.75 ticks at 97.19, yield up 3.8bp at 2.821%
- US 10-Yr future down 2+ ticks at 119.30+, yield up 0.91bp at 2.9029%
- WTI crude up $0.1 at $62.14, Gold down $1.21 at $1322.8
- USDJPY up 7 pips at 106.88
* CHINA SAYS TRADE WAR WITH U.S. WILL ONLY BRING DISASTER TO GLOBAL ECONOMY
* NORTH KOREA'S KIM JONG UN WANTS U.S. EMBASSY IN PYONGYANG
* CHRISTOPHER LIDDELL IS FRONT-RUNNER TO BECOME TRUMP'S TOP ECONOMIC ADVISER
* FED'S BULLARD WARNS OF INTEREST RATE RISK TO RECOVERY
* OPEC DIVIDED ON THE RIGHT PRICE FOR OIL