Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: *** Below gives key levels of markets at the start of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 down 141.88 points at 21829.41
- ASX 200 down 43.214 points at 5930.6
- JGB 10-Yr future up 4 ticks at 150.71, yield down 0.3bp at 0.05%
- Aussie 3-Yr future up 4 ticks at 97.895, yield down 4bp at 2.073%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 5 ticks at 97.2525, yield down 4.9bp at 2.755%
- US 10-Yr future up 2 ticks at 120.12+, yield down 0.19bp at 2.8407%
- WTI crude up $0.11 at $60.82, Gold down $1.55 at $1325.01
- USDJPY up 10 pips at 106.68
* US EYES TARIFFS TO PUNISH CHINA FOR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY THEFT
* TALK OF FURTHER WHITE HOUSE PERSONNEL SHIFTS LATER THIS WEEK
* RBA'S KENT: NO RATE HIKE SOON, NO REASON WHY RBA MOVES HAVE TO BE 25BP
* REPORTS SUGGEST THAT UK PM MAY WILLLING TO LEAVE BORDER OPEN UNTIL 2021
* US 30-YEAR BONDS GO WELL AT AUCTION
* MOON & KIM MAY DISCUSS DECLARING END TO KOREAN WAR