Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: *** Below gives key levels of markets at the start of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 168.43 points at 22218.89
- ASX 200 up 16.46 points at 6302.5
- JGB 10-Yr future down 4 ticks at 150.93, yield down 0.1bp at 0.039%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 1 tick at 97.37, yield up 1.2bp at 2.623%
- U.S. 10-Yr future unchanged at 120.04, yield up 0.19bp at 2.8583%
- WTI crude up $0.05 at $73.9, Gold up $1.28 at $1258.95
- USDJPY up 8 pips at 110.93
* REPORTS SUGGEST UK PM MAY SAFE FROM A LEADERSHIP CONTEST FOR NOW
* JEREMY HUNT NAMED NEW UK FOREIGN SECRETARY
* ECB PRES DRAGHI: GREECE CAN BECOME PART OF QE IF IT HAS WAIVER