Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: *** Below gives key levels of markets at the start of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 down 178.66 points at 23803.38
- ASX 200 down 8.797 points at 6166
- JGB 10-Yr future up 7 ticks at 150.03, yield down 0.1bp at 0.158%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 0 ticks at 97.27, yield up 0.1bp at 2.709%
- U.S. 10-Yr future up 2 ticks at 117.29+, yield up 0.38bp at 3.1908%
- WTI crude up $0.44 at $74.76, Gold down $1.25 at $1198.67
- USD/JPY up 5 pips at 113.96
* U.S. PRES TRUMP: CHINA SEEKS `DEAL' & U.S.-CHINA WILL `TALK LATER' (BBG)
* CHINA: U.S. VP PENCE'S SPEECH MAKES UNWARRANTED ACCUSATIONS
* ITALY TARGETS GDP GROWTH OF 1.5% IN 2019, 1.6% IN 2020, 1.4% IN 2021
* ECB'S COEURE: NEED BIT MORE TIME TO STABILIZE INFLATION AROUND 2%