Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: *** Below gives key levels of markets at the start of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 336.54 points at 21309.25
- ASX 200 up 53.001 points at 6623
- JGB 10-Yr future up 14 ticks at 153.67, yield down 2bp at -0.144%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 2.5 ticks at 98.65, yield down 2.8bp at 1.341%
- US 10-Yr future -0-01+ ticks at 127-14+, yield up 0.18bp at 2.061%
- WTI crude up $0.4 at $54.3, Gold down $0.3 at $1346.26
- USD/JPY up 14 pips at Y108.59
* TRUMP SAYS TO MEET XI AT G20 AFTER "VERY GOOD" CALL (MNI)
* TRUMP ASKED WHITE HOUSE LAWYERS FOR OPTIONS ON REMOVING POWELL (BBG)
* RAAB ELIMINATED FROM TORY LEADERSHIP CONTEST, JOHNSON STILL IN THE LEAD
* TORY LEADERSHIP CANDIDATES CLASH OVER BREXIT DEADLINE (BBC)
* JEREMY CORBYN TO BACK SECOND REFERENDUM (Times)
* OPEC+ CLOSE TO AGREEING NEXT MEETING TAKES PLACE ON JULY 1-2 (BBG)
* PM TRUDEAU APPROVES TRANS MOUNTAIN PIPELINE EXPANSION