Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: *** Below gives key levels of markets at the start of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 70.65 points at 21405.22
- ASX 200 down 2.43 points at 6645.7
- JGB 10-Yr future up 25 ticks at 153.89, yield down 1.9bp at -0.156%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 3 ticks at 98.685, yield down 3.3bp at 1.306%
- US 10-Yr future +0-08 at 128-03+, yield down 2.92bp at 1.994%
- WTI crude up $0.74 at $54.5, Gold up $2.89 at $1362.91
- USD/JPY down 25 pips at Y107.87
* FED READY TO CUT INTEREST RATES IF OUTLOOK WORSENS (MNI)
* TRUMP BELIEVES HE HAS THE AUTHORITY TO REPLACE POWELL AT FED (BBG)
* PEOPLE FAMILIAR: TRUMP NOT PLANNING TO DEMOTE POWELL FOR NOW (BBG)
* CONGRESS-WHITE HOUSE BUDGET, DEBT LIMIT TALKS SPUTTER (RTRS)
* MEXICO BECOMES FIRST COUNTRY TO RATIFY USMCA TRADE DEAL (RTRS)
* NEW ZEALAND Q1 GDP +2.5% Y/Y; MEDIAN +2.3%; Q4 +2.5%