Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: *** Below gives key levels of markets at the start of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 93.66 points at 21484.4
- ASX 200 up 21.546 points at 6635.6
- JGB 10-Yr future down 11 ticks at 154.56, yield up 0.6bp at -0.215%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 6.25 ticks at 98.8575, yield up 6.2bp at 1.138%
- U.S. 10-Yr future down 0-05 ticks at 130-00, yield down 1.21bp at 1.7195%
- WTI crude up $0.51 at $57.91, Gold up $2.84 at $1488.61
- USD/JPY up 9 pips at Y107.63
* CHINA READY TO SWEETEN DEAL BY BUYING AMERICAN GOODS (SCMP SOURCES)
* BOJO PREPARES FOR SPEARS FROM EUROSCEPTICS, HINTS COMPROMISE BREXIT DEAL (SUN)
* SOUTH KOREA TO FILE WTO COMPLAINT AGAINST JAPAN EXPORT CURBS TODAY (BBG)
* JOHN BOLTON LEAVES NSA POST