Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: *** Below gives key levels of markets at the start of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 is closed
- ASX 200 down 13.479 points at 6655.7
- JGBs are closed
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 1.25 ticks at 98.8325, yield up 1bp at 1.167%
- U.S. 10-Yr future up 15 ticks at 129-01+, cash Tsys are closed
- WTI crude up $6.06 at $60.93, Gold up $21.89 at $1510.42
- USD/JPY down 48 pips at Y107.61
* MAJOR SAUDI OIL FACILITIES HIT IN WEEKEND STRIKE, U.S. BLAMES IRAN
* TRUMP: "LOCKED AND LOADED" AFTER ATTACKS ON SAUDI ARABIA
* IRAN PUSHES BACK AGAINST ACCUSATIONS RE: STRIKING SAUDI CRUDE FACILITIES
* TIMELINE OF FULL RESUMPTION OF PRODUCTION AT SAUDI CRUDE FACILITIES UNKNOWN
* PM JOHNSON CONFIDENT CLOSING ON BREXIT DEAL, HEADS TO KEY MEETING WITH JUNCKER
* PM JOHNSON BRITAIN WILL BREAK FREE OF MANACLES FROM EU LIKE HULK (MAIL)
* JOHNSON TO TELL JUNCKER: 'I WON'T DISCUSS BREXIT EXTENSION BEYOND 31 OCTOBER'