Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 190.43 points at 22241.75
- ASX 200 down 19.04 points at 6266.9
- Shanghai Comp. down 1.398 points at 2813.712
- JGB 10-Yr future down 5 ticks at 150.92, yield down 0.1bp at 0.039%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 2.5 ticks at 97.355, yield up 2.9bp at 2.64%
- U.S. 10-Yr future down 2 ticks at 120.02, yield up 0.74bp at 2.8638%
- WTI crude up $0.19 at $74.03, Gold up $1.46 at $1259.23
- USDJPY up 23 pips at 111.09
* REPORTS SUGGEST UK PM MAY SAFE FROM A LEADERSHIP CONTEST FOR NOW
* JEREMY HUNT NAMED NEW UK FOREIGN SECRETARY
* ECB PRES DRAGHI: GREECE CAN BECOME PART OF QE IF IT HAS WAIVER
* PBOC ADVISER: CHINA IS CONFIDENT OF YUAN STABILITY: (DAILY)
* PBOC ADVISER SEES ROOM FOR FURTHER LIQUIDITY INJECTION (DAILY)