Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 281.54 points at 22215.35
- ASX 200 up 58.1 points at 6273.7
- Shanghai Comp. up 52.672 points at 2830.443
- JGB 10-Yr future down unchanged at 150.92, yield down unchanged at 0.043%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 1.5 ticks at 97.365, yield up 1.6bp at 2.625%
- U.S. 10-Yr future down 3+ ticks at 120.04, yield up 0.73bp at 2.8546%
- WTI crude up $0.43 at $70.81, Gold up $1.79 at $1243.77
- USDJPY up 26 pips at 112.26
* WHITE HOUSE: OFFICIALS HAVE HAD HIGH-LEVEL TALKS WITH CHINA, OPEN TO MORE
* CHINA'S A-SHARE VALUATION AT HISTORIC LOWS (XINHUA)
* UK PM MAY DITCHES HOPES OF KEEPING CITY IN TIGHT TIE UP WITH EU POST-BREXIT
* BOK LEAVES RATES UNCHANGED AS EXPECTED, 1 HAWKISH DISSENTER NOTED