Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 down 113.42 points at 23993.76
- ASX 200 up 31.929 points at 6178
- Shanghai Comp. closed
- JGB 10-Yr future down 17 ticks at 150, yield up 1.9bp at 0.16%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 6.5 ticks at 97.275, yield up 6.5bp at 2.704%
- U.S. 10-Yr future down 8+ ticks at 117.27+, yield up 1.13bp at 3.1926%
- WTI crude down $0.13 at $76.28, Gold down $0.43 at $1196.93
- USD/JPY down 22 pips at 114.31
* FED'S POWELL: NEED RATES TO MOVE BACK TO NEUTRAL VERY GRADUALLY
* FED'S POWELL: RATES MAY GO PAST NEUTRAL
* FED'S MESTER: DOES NOT SEE HIGH RISK THAT INFLATION WILL PICK UP PRECIPITOUSLY
* ITALIAN GOVT AGREES ON DEF/GDP OF 2.4% '19, 2.1% '20 & 1.8% '21 (ADNKRONOS)
* U.S. NAVY PROPOSING MAJOR SHOW OF FORCE TO WARN CHINA (CNN)
* U.S. VP PENCE TO TELL CHINA WILL NOT BE INTIMIDATED IN SOUTH CHINA SEA (RTRS)