Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 is closed
- ASX 200 down 6.685 points at 5767.1
- Shanghai Comp. down 14.237 points at 2539.594
- JGBs are closed
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 3.0 ticks at 97.725, yield down 3.3bp at 2.274%
- U.S. 10-Yr future up 25 ticks at 122.06+, cash Tsys are closed
- WTI crude down $0.49 at $51.04, Gold up $0.44 at $1290.58
- USD/JPY down 34 pips at Y108.14
* THERESA MAY WARNS BREXITEERS OF EU TRAP (THE TIMES)
* CONFIDENCE MOTION AND COUPS DOMINATE UK PRESS
* ECB'S NOWOTNY URGES CAUTION ON RATE INCREASES AS GROWTH SLOWS (BBG)
* CHINA DEC TRADE BALANCE +$57.1BN; MNI MEDIAN +$51.4BN; NOV +$41.86BN
* CHINA DEC EXPORTS -4.4% Y/Y; MNI MEDIAN +4.8%; NOV +3.9%
* CHINA DEC IMPORTS -7.6%; MNI MEDIAN +8.0%; NOV +2.9%