Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei is closed
- ASX 200 down 19.458 points at 6052.7
- Shanghai Comp. up 21.729 points at 2639.961
- JGBs are closed
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 1 ticks at 97.91, yield down 0.9bp at 2.095%
- US 10-Yr future down 1.5625 ticks at 122.359375, yield down 2.33bp at 2.6339%
- WTI crude down $0.7 at $52.04, Gold down $2.95 at $1311.45
- USDJPY up 22 pips at 109.95
* TRUMP'S ADVISERS DISCUSSED HOLDING A MARCH MEETING WITH XI (Axios)
* U.S.-CHINA TRADE TALKS RESUME THIS WEEK
* ANOTHER U.S. SHUTDOWN LOOMS (BBG)
* MAY REJECTS PIVOT TOWARDS BREXIT CUSTOMS UNION COMPROMISE (RTRS)
* MAY TO PROMISE NEW BREXIT DEBATE IN PUSH FOR MORE TIME (RTRS)
* SWISS FRANC SLUMPS IN MINI "FLASH CRASH" (BBG)