Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 360.04 points at 21332.75
- ASX 200 up 70.399 points at 6640.4
- Shanghai Comp. up 43.485 points at 2933.643
- JGB 10-Yr future up 20 ticks at 153.73, yield down 2.2bp at -0.146%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 3 ticks at 98.655, yield down 2.7bp at 1.342%
- US 10-Yr future -0-01+ at 127-14+, yield up 0.52bp at 2.065%
- WTI crude up $0.08 at $53.99, Gold down $2.25 at $1344.36
- USD/JPY up 1 pip at Y108.46
* TRUMP SAYS TO MEET XI AT G20 AFTER "VERY GOOD" CALL (MNI)
* TRUMP: WE'LL HAVE A FAIR DEAL WITH CHINA OR NO DEAL AT ALL (BBG)
* TRUMP ASKED WHITE HOUSE LAWYERS FOR OPTIONS ON REMOVING POWELL (BBG)
* RAAB ELIMINATED FROM TORY LEADERSHIP CONTEST, JOHNSON STILL IN THE LEAD
* JEREMY CORBYN TO BACK SECOND REFERENDUM (Times)
* OPEC+ CLOSE TO AGREEING NEXT MEETING TAKES PLACE ON JULY 1-2 (BBG)