Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 down 102.4 points at 21186.19
- ASX 200 down 7.437 points at 6657.9
- Shanghai Comp. down 54.772 points at 2953.376
- JGB 10-Yr future up 10 ticks at 153.93, yield down 1.2bp at -0.165%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 3.0 ticks at 98.730, yield down 2.8bp at 1.268%
- U.S. 10-Yr future up 4 ticks at 128.02, yield down 1.38bp at 2.0005%
- WTI crude down $0.58 at $57.32, Gold up $17.97 at $1437.63
- USD/JPY down 38 pips at Y106.93
* CHINESE EQUITIES STRUGGLE ON DOMESTIC & INTERNATIONAL LIQUIDITY WORRY
* MOFCOM: CHINA & U.S. TRADE TEAMS AGREE TO KEEP COMMUNICATION OPEN (BBG)
* TRUMP IS IMPOSING 'HARD-HITTING' NEW SANCTIONS ON IRAN (CNBC)
* IRAN SAYS NEW SANCTIONS MEAN DIPLOMATIC PATH CLOSED `FOREVER' (BBG)
* FED'S KAPLAN URGES WATCH, WAIT BEFORE EASING (MNI)
* BORIS JOHNSON DEFENDS BREXIT PLAN AND 'ROW' SILENCE (BBC)