Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 54.57 points at 21373.45
- ASX 200 down 48.663 points at 6599.3
- Shanghai Comp. down 11.032 points at 3013.707
- JGB 10-Yr future down 29 ticks at 154.70, yield up 2.5bp at -0.225%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 5.25 ticks at 98.910, yield up 5.7bp at 1.087%
- U.S. 10-Yr future down 0-05 ticks at 130-22+, yield down 0.52bp at 1.6386%
- WTI crude up $0.27 at $58.11, Gold down $8.45 at $1490.66
- USD/JPY up 16 pips at Y107.40
* CHINA HOPES U.S. CAN CREATE CONDITIONS FOR TRADE TALKS (DAILY)
* TRUMP TELLS RALLY THAT CHINA WANTS TO TALK (BBG)
* NO UK SNAP ELECTION, PARLIAMENT SUSPENDED
* CHINA AUG CPI +2.8% Y/Y; MEDIAN +2.6%; JUL +2.8%
* CHINA AUG PPI -0.8% Y/Y; MEDIAN -0.9%; JUL -0.3%
* NORTH KOREA CONDUCTS LATEST PROJECTILE LAUNCH