Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 up 215.63 points at 21811.82
- ASX 200 up 10.26 points at 6649.6
- Shanghai Comp. up 5.991 points at 3014.803
- JGB 10-Yr future up 9 ticks at 154.64, yield down 1.3bp at -0.212%
- Aussie 10-Yr future down 2 ticks at 98.8375, yield up 2bp at 1.161%
- U.S. 10-Yr future down 0-05+ ticks at 129-23+, yield up 1.22bp at 1.7507%
- WTI crude up $0.48 at $56.23, Gold down $2.37 at $1494.74
- USD/JPY up 26 pips at Y108.09
* TRUMP DELAYS NEXT ROUND OF CHINA TARIFFS BY 2 WEEKS
* CHINA IS CONSIDERING U.S. FARM IMPORTS AS GOODWILL BEFORE TALKS (BBG)
* U.S. TARGETS COMPANIES WITH CHINESE MILITARY TIES (FT)
* ECB PROJECTIONS TO SHOW FUTURE GROWTH BARELY ABOVE 1% (RTRS SOURCES)
* TRUMP RULES OUT MOVE ON CAPITAL GAINS TAX AT THIS TIME (BBG)
* TRUMP DISCUSSED EASING IRAN SANCTIONS, PROMPTING BOLTON PUSHBACK (BBG)