Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 is closed
- ASX 200 down 156.161 points at 6982.8
- Shanghai Comp. down 10.444 points at 3029.225
- JGBs are closed
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 1.5 ticks at 99.080, yield down 1.9bp at 0.919%
- U.S. 10-Yr future up 35.9375 ticks at 132.21875, cash Tsys are closed
- WTI crude down $1.24 at $52.13, Gold up $19.51 at $1662.75
- USD/JPY down 3 pips at Y111.58
* CORONAVIRUS CONTAGION FEAR SPREADS, IRAN, ISRAEL, ITALY & S KOREA AT CENTRE
* XI: CHINA BRACES FOR INEVITABLE BIG HIT TO ECONOMY FROM VIRUS (RTRS)
* CHEN: PBOC REVIEWING WHETHER TO CUT BENCHMARK DEPOSIT RATE (BBG)
* VARIOUS CHINESE PROVINCES DOWNGRADE VIRUS RESPONSE LEVELS
* BREXIT BARBS CONTINUE TO BE TRADED
* G-20 FINANCE CHIEFS GO ON ALERT WITH GLOBAL GROWTH AT RISK (BBG)