Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac
- Nikkei 225 down 506.6 points at 22607.63
- ASX 200 down 162.926 points at 5977.2
- Shanghai Comp. up 7.028 points at 2950.78
- JGB 10-Yr future up 18 ticks at 152.1, yield down 1.4bp at 0.011%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 9 ticks at 99.085, yield down 9.1bp at 0.925%
- U.S. 10-Yr future +0-06+ at 138-22, yield down 0.98bp at 0.715%
- WTI crude down $1.27 at $38.32, Gold down $8.35 at $1730.16
- USD/JPY down 5 pips at Y107.07
* FED TO KEEP RAMPING UP BOND BUYS, SEES NO HIKES THROUGH 2022
* POWELL WARNS OF A "LONG WAY" TO RECOVERY
* MNUCHIN BACKS NEW STIMULUS PLAN TARGETED TO STRAGGLERS IN REOPENING (BBG)
* OECD WARNS OF DEEPEST ECONOMIC SCARS IN PEACETIME FOR A CENTURY (FT)
* OECD: EUROPEAN COUNTRIES FACE BIGGEST ECONOMIC HIT FROM COVID-19 (Politico)