Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: ***Below gives levels of key markets ahead of London session:
- Xetra-DAX called up 5pts at the open
- FTSE-100 called up 3pts
- Dow called down 27pts
- US 10-year note yield trades down 0.1bp to 2.247%
- Bunds called down 13 ticks to 163.77
- Spot euro-dollar is down -0.29 cents, currently at $1.173
- Spot dollar-yen up 0.04 pips, currently at Y110.03
- Brent crude oil rises 0.03 cents, currently at $52.73
- Spot gold falls -0.03 dollars, currently at $1277.27
*RBNZ: KEEPS OCR UNCHANGED AT 1.75%. MONPOL WILL REMAIN ACCOMMODATIVE FOR
*FED'S EVANS: EXPECTS 'GOOD DISCUSSION' ABOUT RAISING RATES IN DEC.'QUITE
REASONABLE' TO END REINVESTMENTS AT SEPT FOMC
*JAPAN JUNE CORE MACHINE ORDERS -1.9% M/M; MNI MEDIAN +4.5%