Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: ***Below gives levels of key markets ahead of London session:
- Xetra-DAX called down 74pts at the open
- FTSE-100 called down 38pts
- Dow called down 85pts
- US 10-year note yield trades down 0bp to 2.188%
- Bunds called down 1 tick to 161.71
- Spot euro-dollar is down -0.13 cents, currently at $1.1872
- Spot dollar-yen up 0.01 pips, currently at Y110.48
- Brent crude oil rises 0.15 cents, currently at $55.01
- Spot gold falls -1.22 dollars, currently at $1321.99
* NBC NEWS SAID N. KOREA WAS OBSERVED MOVING MISSILE LAUNCHERS
* N. KOREA THREATEN TO SINK JAPAN WITH NUKES
* AUSTRALIA AUG EMPLOYED PERSONS +54200 M/M; MNI MEDIAN +15000
* CHINA AUG INDUSTRIAL OUTPUT +6.0% Y/Y VS MNI MEDIAN +6.6%, AUG RETAIL SALES
+10.1% Y/Y VS MNI MEDIAN +10.5%
* RICS: NET 6% UK SURVEYORS SAW HOUSE PRICES RISE JUN-AUG