Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
SNAPSHOT: ***Below gives levels of key markets ahead of London session:
- Xetra-DAX called down 3pts at the open
- FTSE-100 called down 6pts
- Dow called UP 23pts
- US 10-year note yield trades down 0.5bp to 2.223%
- Bunds called up 13 ticks to 161.07
- Spot euro-dollar is up 0.33 cents, currently at $1.1987
- Spot dollar-yen up 0.3 pips, currently at Y111.87
- Brent crude oil rises 0.12 cents, currently at $55.36
- Spot gold falls -0.89 dollars, currently at $1306.55
* HURRICANE MARIA CAT 5 FOLLOWING THE SAME PATH AS IRMA
* TOYS R' US FILES FOR BANKCRUPTCY
* US DEF SEC HINTS OF A SECRET MILITARY OPTION FOR N KOREA IN WSJ
* AUSTRALIA Q2 HOUSE PRICE INDEX +1.9% Q/Q; +10.2% Y/Y