Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
US President Joe Biden speaking to the UN General Assembly general debate. Select comments below:
- Link: https://media.un.org/en/webtv
- '"Every nation needs to bring their highest possible ambitions to the table when we meet in Glasgow."'
- "Bombs and bullets cannot defend against COVID-19, or its future variants. To fight this pandemic, we need a collective act of science and political will. We need to act now to get shots in arms as fast as possible,"
- "US military power must be our tool of last resort, not our first. It should not be used as an answer to every problem we see around the world. Today, many of our greatest concerns cannot be solved or even addressed through force of arms."
- 'We are not, I repeat, we are not seeking a new Cold War"
- Confirms that his administration will work towards another doubling of US climate financing to UD100bn in order to support countries around the world to reduce emissions and combat the impacts of climate change.