Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- We are not in fast market, but we are close in Govies, in terms of volume.
- Bunds, sees more short cover going through, wi9th big traded volumes.
- Some of the move have been led by the short end, back end Euribor strip, with decent buying in Greens (2023/2024), Blues (2024/2025) and Gold 2025/2026).
- ERZ3 as an example, is now up 3 ticks from 3.5 ticks down.
- Resistance in Bund is now seen at 169.48, although some desk point at the mid 30s area initially