Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Germany, France, Italy and Greece have sold E17.6bln of bills through first round operations this week, marginally higher than the E17.1bln sold last week.
- Germany kicked off issuance on Monday, allotting E3.587bln of the new 12-month Jul 20, 2022 bubill with issuance volumes of E4bln.
- France then sold E5.931bln of 13/16/20/50-week BTFs, against a target of E4.4-6.0bln: E2.794bln of the new 13-week Oct 27, 2021 BTF, E799mln of the 16-week Nov 17, 2021 BTF, E796mln of the 20-week Dec 15, 2021 BTF and E1.542bln of the 50-week Jul 13, 2022 BTF.
- On Wednesday, Italy came to the market to sell E7bln of the new 6-month Jan 31, 2022 BOT.
- Greece concluded the week's issuance on Wednesday, selling E625mln of the new 26-week GTB.