Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Germany, France, Austria and Italy are due to come to the market this week. MNI estimates bill sales at first round operations at E14.9bln for the week, down from E21.4bln last week.
- Germany kicked off issuance Monday morning allotting E2.896bln of the new 12-month Nov 23, 2022 bubill with issuance volumes of E3bln.
- Monday afternoon, France sold E5.591bln of BTFs, the top of the target range: E2.896bln of the 12-week Feb 16, 2022 BTF, E1.597bln of the new 23-week May 4, 2022 BTF and E1.098bln of the 49-week Nov 2, 2022 BTF.
- On Tuesday, Austria allotted E650mln of the 2-month Jan 27, 2022 ATB and E500mln of the new 11-month Oct 20, 2022 ATB. Issuance volumes for both were E650mln.
- Italy will conclude issuance for the week this morning, with the new 6-month May 31, 2022 BOT on offer for E5bln.