Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
The EU and Greece will come to the market to sell bills today while Germany and France have already issued earlier this week. MNI estimates E15.1bln of bill issuance at first round operations, slightly lower than the E14.9bln seen last week.
- Germany kicked off issuance Monday morning allotting E2.730bln of the 6-month Jun 22, 2022 bubill and E2.402bln of the 9-month Sep 21, 2022 bubill. Issuance volumes for both bubills were E3bln.
- Monday afternoon saw France sell E5.437bln of 13/22/48-week BTFs: E2.795bln of the new 13-week Mar 2, 2022 BTF, E1.445bln of the 22-week May 4, 2022 BTF and E1.197bln of the 48-week Nov 2, 2022 BTF.
- Greece will come to the market this morning to sell E625mln of the new 26-week Jun 3, 2022 GTB.
- The EU will conclude bill issuance for the week, also today, selling up to E1.5bln of each of the 3-month Mar 4, 2022 EU-bill and the new 6-month Jun 3, 2022 EU-bill. Note that this will be the first time a 3-month bill will be issued that was previously sold as a 6-month issue.