Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
EGBs trade mainly in the red this morning albeit within past ranges.
- Bunds are down 14 ticks at the time of typing with the curve leaning steeper.
- Peripherals have traded inline with the German 10yr and as such trade flat to a touch tighter.
- Italy leads by just 0.3bp.
- Gilts have traded range bound (127.36-127.55), as investors await for the BoE statement.
- Main focus will be on the vote count and whether another MPC member joins Haldane in calling for a reduction in the QE target.
- US Treasuries are trading in tandem with EGBs, with the long end strip in the red,
- Tnotes are down 3 ticks and within the overnight ranges.
- Price action in the US has been limited as we await for US data and speakers.
- Looking ahead, a busier day on the data front, with the notable US data being, GDP (3rd reading), Core PCE, IJC, Wholesale Inventory and Durable goods.
- Fed will also release their Bank stress test results.
- In Europe, European Council, 24-25 June 2021, no set time for the presser as of yet.
- Plenty of speakers are scheduled, which today include ECB Panetta, Schnabel, Fed Barkin, Harker, Williams, Bullard, Kaplan,
- Early attention will be on the UK BoE