Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- 51% of survey respondents expecting the bull market in equities to continue until next year (up from 36% last month)
- The proportion believing that equities will peak in H2 this year has declined from 47% to 38%
- 41% of respondents see reducing equity exposure too early as the biggest risk, while only 10% worry about not having enough defensive hedges
- A net 41% of global investors say they are overweight European equities, the highest since February 2018
- 75% of investors expecting global growth to improve over the coming twelve months, down from 91% in March
- Tech remains the largest consensus overweight among European investors, while travel & leisure is now the largest consensus underweight.