Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: Bond futures have followed safe haven assets higher, with 3-Year
bond futures last at 97.905 (+2.0 ticks), with 10-Year futures at 97.215 (+2.0
- The domestic 3-/10-Year yield differential has flattened by around 1.0bp, last
at 71.1bp, while the AU/US 10-Year bond spread has moved back out to -9.1bp
- Bill contracts are higher from Z8 back, although H8 remains pressured by the
BBSW fixing, which rose by another 2bp today.
- Earlier comments from RBA Gov Lowe offered little fresh on the MonPol front as
he noted that the next move in rates will likely be up & reiterated the
strapline on growth from yesterday's statement.
- Lowe did suggest that today's Q4 GDP release may be softer than the RBA exp.
owing to exports.
- 10-Year basket supply is due in 10 minutes.