Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
A really busy session, led by fear of a faster pick up in inflation triggering reflation trades
- Equities and Govies plummeted
- Some Covid variant concerns also kept the risk off tone, Travel and leisure the worst performing stocks.
- Bund traded through support noted this morning at 169.47.
- Next bid downside target comes at -0.14% in yield, which equates to 169.19.
- Bund has bounced off the low at the time of typing, following some heavy dip buying in Equities on the US cash open.
- BTP eye 146.16, which would equate to 1% in yield terms, but the contract printed a 146.22 low so far.
- German 5/30s curve trades at steepest levels since July 2019.
- Looking ahead, still plenty of speakers, including ECB de Cos, Fed Brainard, Bostic, Harker, Kashkari.
- But all the attention turns to the US CPI tomorrow