Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
EU High Rep for Foreign Affairs Josep Borrell says in his address to the European Parliament plenary session that following his trip to Moscow last week that "Russia shows no interest in a relaunch in relations with the EU", and that "I had no illusions before the visit. I am even more worried after it,"
- "The vision of a common space from Lisbon to Vladivostok has not materialized & Russia has not fulfilled expectations of becoming a modern democracy [...] There is a deep disappointment & growing mistrust"
- Says that political dialogue with Russia has come to a standstill, and that his meeting with Russian FM Lavrov "became heated" when the issue of Alexei Navalny came up.
- Link: https://audiovisual.ec.europa.eu/en/ebs/live/2