Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $1855.5 - High Feb 10
- RES 3: $1851.5 - 50.0% retracement of the Jan 6 - Mar 8 sell-off
- RES 2: $1830.8 - High Feb 12
- RES 1: $1818.1 - 50.0% retracement of the Jan 6 - Mar 8 sell-off
- PRICE: $1813.8 @ 15:04 BST May 6
- SUP 1: 1772.2 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: $1756.2 - Low Apr 29 and key near-term support
- SUP 3: $1734.5 - Low Apr 15
- SUP 4: 1721.4 - Low Apr 5
Gold has rallied today and cleared resistance at $1797.9, Apr 22 high. Today's gains confirm a resumption of the uptrend that started early August where a reversal pattern in the shape of a double bottom began. This pattern was confirmed on Apr 8. The move higher paves the way for a climb towards $1818.1, the 50.0% retracement of the Jan 6 - Mar 8 sell-off. On the downside, ket support has been defined at $1756.2.