Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
UK: Brexit Party candidate for marginal Labour seat announces he has withdrawn
his nomination papers and will not stand.
- Says "it is highly conceivable my candidacy could allow Corbyn's Momentum
candidate to win."
- Dudley North in the West Midlands a top Conservative target, with a Labour
majority of just 22 votes in the 2017 election, with 2,144 votes going to the
- Deadline for submitting nomination papers passed at 1600GMT (1100ET, 1700CET),
meaning that if any other BXP candidates have withdrawn/failed to submit papers
for their constituency they will not be on the ballot.
- BXP leader Nigel Farage tweets: "Even Boris Johnson's Chief Strategic Adviser
Sir Edward Lister is calling our candidates and offering them jobs if they
withdraw. The system is corrupt and broken."
- Conservatives will be hoping for more BXP candidates to announce their
withdrawal over coming hours.