Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 down 297.36 points at 28221.56
- ASX 200 down 52.432 points at 6663
- Shanghai Comp. up 24.947 points at 3591.325
- JGB 10-Yr future down 15 ticks at 151.70, yield up 0.8bp at 0.051%
- Aussie 10-Yr future up 1.5 ticks at 98.92, yield down 1.7bp at 1.066%
- U.S. 10-Yr future up 0-03 at 136-30+, cash Tsys are closed
- WTI crude down $0.38 at $51.99, Gold up $0.44 at $1828.73
- USD/JPY down 12 pips at 103.73
- TRUMP SLAMS HUAWEI, HALTING SHIPMENTS FROM INTEL & OTHERS (RTRS SOURCES)
- LASCHET ELECTED LEADER OF MERKEL'S CDU PARTY (BBC)
- BOJ TO MULL WIDENING LONG-TERM YIELD BAND, JIJI SAYS (BBG)
- BIDEN PLANS IMMEDIATE EXECUTIVE ACTIONS TO ROLL BACK TRUMP ERA (CNBC)
- CHINA GDP BEATS EXP.
- YELLEN TO MAKE CLEAR U.S. DOESN'T SEEK WEAK DOLLAR (WSJ SOURCES)