November 09, 2022 13:29 GMT
Broader base buying in the Dollar
- Broader base buying in USD going through, at session high versus EUR, JPY, SGD, AUD, NZD, and move lower for GBP, CNH, CNY, CAD and CHF against the Greenback.
- Further push lower in EURUSD will eye parity.
- There's no notable option expiry at that level for today, but worth noting that there's 2.48bn at 0.9990/1.0000 tomorrow, and 1.67bn at 1.000 for Friday.
- Looks like the pull lower in treasuries has somewhat helped the USD move (higher Yields).
- Equities are now getting dragged lower on the Dollar move.
- Around 11k TYZ2 cumulative got sold and the lower liquidity helps exacerbate the move in Treasuries.
- FVZ2 also sold in 3k.