Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 0.7677 High June 6, 2018
- RES 3: 0.7516 76.4% retracement of the 2018 - 2020 Sell-off
- RES 2: 0.7437 3.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 1: 0.7403 High Aug 31
- PRICE: 0.7379 @ 15:07 BST Aug 31
- SUP 1: 0.7255 Low Aug 28
- SUP 2: 0.7193 20-day EMA
- SUP 3: 0.7136/09 Low Aug 20 / Low Aug 12 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 0.7076 Low Aug 3 and a key support
AUDUSD bulls are back following the firm finish to last week's session. Friday's strong rally has confirmed a clear break of the former resistance at 0.7276, Aug 19 high. The breach also confirms a resumption of the underlying uptrend and maintains the bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows. Attention remains on 0.7403, the Monday high. On the downside, key trend support lies at 0.7136, Aug 20 low.