Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 127.88 0.618 proj of May 6 - Jun 5 rally from Oct 30 low
- RES 3: 127.50/67 High Mar 1, 2019 / Bull channel top off Oct 30 low
- RES 2: 127.08 High Sep 1
- RES 1: 126.74 High Dec 10 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 126.61 @ 06:13 GMT Dec 18
- SUP 1: 125.71 Low Dec 16
- SUP 2: 125.13 High Nov 9 and recent breakout level
- SUP 3: 124.75 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: 124.68 Bull channel base drawn off the Oct 30 low
EURJPY is firmer but within its recent consolidative range. The outlook is bullish. Recent activity appears to be a bull flag, a continuation pattern that reinforces bullish conditions. The cross recently cleared the former bull trigger at 125.13, Nov 9 high and 125.79, 76.4% of the downleg between Sep 1 and Oct 30, strengthening the case for bulls. Key resistance is at 127.08, Sep 1 high. A break would resume the broader uptrend. Initial support is at 125.71.