Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.2011 High Sep 1 and major resistance
- RES 3: 1.1917 High Sep 10 and 76.4% of the Sep 1 - 25 sell-off
- RES 2: 1.1859 61.8% retracement of the Sep 1 - 25 sell-off
- RES 1: 1.1831 High Oct 10 and the intraday bull trigger
- PRICE: 1.1810 @ 17:28 BST Oct 12
- SUP 1: 1.1756/25 Low Oct 9 / Low Oct 7
- SUP 2: 1.1685 Low Sep 30 and key near-term support
- SUP 3: 1.1612/1581 Low Sep 25 and the bear trigger / Low Jul 24
- SUP 4: 1.1550 100-dma
EURUSD maintains a bullish tone. The pair traded higher Friday, pushing through resistance at 1.1808, Oct 6 high. The breach reinforces S/T bullish conditions following a period of consolidation and also confirms the clear break of trendline resistance drawn off the Sep 1 high. Price moved through the trendline on Oct 5. Further gains would open 1.1859 next, 61.8% of the Sep 1 - 25 sell-off. 1.1725 marks the key near-term support.