Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $28.609 - 76.4% retracement of the Feb 1 - Mar 31 sell-off
- RES 3: $28.328 - High Feb 23 and a key resistance
- RES 2: $28.205 - High Feb 25
- RES 1: $27.832 - Intraday high
- PRICE: $27.735 @ 07:52 BST May 10
- SUP 1: $26.291 - 20-day EMA
- SUP 2: $25.718 - Low Apr 29 and key near-term support
- SUP 3: $25.636 - Low Apr 19
- SUP 4: $25.199 - Low Apr 14
Silver remains bullish. The metal rallied last week, extending the current bull cycle that started Mar 3. The push higher strengthens a bullish case and confirms a resumption of the recovery from Mar 31. With moving average signals in a bull mode too, further gains are likely towards $28.328, Feb 23 high. This level represents the next key resistance handle. On the downside, key short-term support has been defined at $25.718, Apr 29 low.