Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 1.3935 High Apr 27, 2018
- RES 3: 1.3804 High Apr 30, 2018
- RES 2: 1.3773 High May 1, 2018
- RES 1: 1.3759 High Jan 27 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 1.3684 @ 06:13 GMT Feb 2
- SUP 1: 1.3610 Low Jan 26
- SUP 2: 1.3520 Low Jan 18, 50-day EMA and key near-term support
- SUP 3: 1.3505 Low Jan 12
- SUP 4: 1.3452 Low Jan 11
GBPUSD maintains a bullish stance. The pair traded to a fresh high of 1.3759 last week, reinforcing bullish conditions and maintaining the current bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows. Attention is on 1.3773 next, May 1 2018 high. Near-term firm support has been defined at 1.3520, Jan 18 low. A breach would signal scope for a deeper short-term sell-off and expose 1.3452, Jan 11 low. Initial support lies at 1.3610, Jan 26.