Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $1818.1 - 50.0% retracement of the Jan 6 - Mar 8 sell-off
- RES 3: $1816.0 - High Feb 23
- RES 2: $1805.7 - High Feb 25
- RES 1: $1799.1 - High May 4
- PRICE: $1792.7 @ 07:05 BST May 6
- SUP 1: $1756.2 - Low Apr 29 and key near-term support
- SUP 2: $1734.5 - Low Apr 15
- SUP 3: $1721.4 - Low Apr 5
- SUP 4: $1705.9 - Low Apr 1
Gold remains above support and underlying conditions are bullish. The yellow metal has defined a key short-term support at $1756.2 on Apr 29. Attention is on the key resistance at $1797.9, Apr 22 high. This level has been probed this week and a clear break would confirm a resumption of recent gains and open $1805.7, Feb 25 high. For bears, a break of $1756.2 would instead signal scope for a deeper pullback.