Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $28.609 - 76.4% retracement of the Feb 1 - Mar 31 sell-off
- RES 3: $28.328 - High Feb 23 and a key resistance
- RES 2: $27.686 - 61.8% retracement of the Feb 1 - Mar 31 sell-off
- RES 1: $27.118 - High May 4
- PRICE: $26.367 @ 07:20 BST May 5
- SUP 1: $25.718 - Low Apr 29 and key near-term support
- SUP 2: $25.636 - Low Apr 19
- SUP 3: $25.199 - Low Apr 14
- SUP 4: $24.686 - Low Apr 13
Silver rallied Monday trading above $26.645, Apr 21 high. This strengthens a bullish case and confirms a resumption of the recovery that started Mar 31. With moving average signals also in a bull mode, further gains are likely towards $27.686 next, a Fibonacci retracement. On the downside, key S/T support has been defined at $25.718, Apr 29 low. A break is required to dampen the current bullish mood. Pullbacks are considered corrective.