Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.4377 2018 High and Major Resistance
- RES 3: 1.4344 High April 18 2018
- RES 2: 1.4246 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 1: 1.4237 High Feb 24
- PRICE: 1.4104 @ 17:08 GMT Feb 25
- SUP 1: 1.4079 23.6% Fib of February Rally
- SUP 2: 1.3952 High Feb 16
- SUP 3: 1.3776 Low Feb 12 and Key near-term support
- SUP 4: 1.3737 Low Feb 9
Price edged off the multi-year high printed earlier this week, as bullish momentum appeared to run out of steam slightly. This does little to change the picture, however, with moving average studies solidly in bull mode. Next upside levels rest at 1.4246 vol band resistance and the 1.4344 high last posted in 2018. Key support is seen into the 23.6% Fib of the February rally at 1.4079.