Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.4377 2018 High and Major Resistance
- RES 3: 1.4344 High April 18 2018
- RES 2: 1.4246 2.0% 10-dma envelope
- RES 1: 1.4237 High Feb 24
- PRICE: 1.3949 @ 16:50 GMT Feb 26
- SUP 1: 1.3888 Low Feb 26
- SUP 2: 1.3823 61.8% Retracement February Rally
- SUP 3: 1.3776 Low Feb 12 and Key near-term support
- SUP 4: 1.3737 Low Feb 9
The pullback from Wednesday's multi-year high at 1.4237 was sharp and persistent, with the pair dropping close to 350 pips over the course of three days. Price action looks corrective at present, with support now eyed at 1.3823 and key near-term support at 1.3776. To the upside, 1.4237 needs to be topped again before key levels at the 1.4344 high last posted in 2018 can be considered.