Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Thursday's European rates / bond options flow included:
- DUZ1 112.20/30/40c fly, bought for 2 in 4k
- OEZ1 135.25/135.50/135.75 call ladder bought for 1.5 in 4k
- RXX1 169put, bought for 27.5 in 5k (short cover)
- RXX1 168.5p, bought for 25.5 up to 29 in 7k (some suggest a short cover)
- 0RF2 100.25/100ps 1x2, bought for 2.25 in 2k
- 0LZ1 99.00/98.87/98.75p fly sold at 1.5 in ~26.5k (said to be rolling downstrikes)
- 2LZ1 98.88/98.75/98.62p fly, sold at 1.5 in ~48k
- 0LZ1 99.00/98.87 ps sold at 5.25 in ~30k