Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
STERLING SUMMARY: Cable: Oct24 NY range $1.3114-90. Oct25 Asia open $1.3134,
range $1.3122-37. Europe open
* Eur/Gbp: NY range Gbp0.8922-735. Asia open Gbp0.8955, range
* Second rejection from $1.3227 in Asia Tuesday saw sterling retreat through
Europe and NY to an eventual low of $1.3114.
* Eur/Gbp rallied to Gbp0.89735, off an early Europe low of Gbp0.8994.
* Sterling was on back foot Tuesday on position adjustment ahead of UK Q3
advance GDP, with Brexit concerns reemerging.
* Cable recovered to $1.3140 before it settled back around $1.3130.
* Rate consolidated through Asia between $1.3122-37, Eur/Gbp between
* Focus on today's UK Q3 advance GDP release, median 0.3%Q/Q, 1.5%YY. Any miss
might question market view on Nov rate hike.
* Cable support $1.3114, $1.3090/80. Resistance $1.3140, $1.3180.